1. See something you like ... or even love so much you'd knock your own child down to get to it first? E-mail me quick!
2. See something you like, but would like it in your favorite colors? E-mail me quick! If you see something you like but it's been sold, gifted, or not in your preferred size, I'll be happy to do up something similar ... but still original.
3. Did snickering through the Skool is Kool Folk Face Series give you an idea? And that idea is to have me do up an annoying husband or wife or fiance or co-worker or your boss ... or even your know-it-all preacher? What a birthday or Christmas present that would make! Believe me, I've seen them as presents and the victims (who cannot be shown on this web site because they include real names!) always go through the wildest range of emotions, usually ending up with spilled wine and celebrants chasing each other around the room! Anyhow, call or e-mail me quick with your passionate plea to immortalize this person in acrylic, oil, and garage floor paint once and for all!
4. See something that makes you want me to come to your mansion or trailer and do up something right on a wall? Exactly, e-mail me.
5. Art as a personally appreciated gift. In other words, instead of shlumping around a Walmart or the back wall of a Goodwill store looking for that perfect gift for a relative or a dear friend ... instead find out their two to three favorite colors and have me whip up a gift piece from you in a style and size you see on the Action Jackson Art site. Let's shoot for breathtaking ... hugely personal ... thoughtful ... a stunning piece that hopefully won't end up one day along the back wall of a Goodwill store.
HOW TO BUY ORIGINAL ACTION JACKSON ART
E-mail with your selection ... and we can meet up so you can take a look at the work in person and go from there. Are we sitting at this Starbucks or the two over there?
HOW TO BECOME A PATRON OF ACTION JACKSON ART
Being a patron means you can boss me around with your idea. We'll determine a price ... half down to get started ... and then I'll paint something incredible just for you, patron of the dang arts.
Action Jackson Art is located in north Atlanta. Call or e-mail me at 404/219-4838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!